How to become a foster parent with Mosaic Foster Care
Becoming a foster parent is a comprehensive process, but we are here to help you when you do make the decision to apply to foster children.
From the moment you make that first enquiry, the team at Mosaic Foster Care are there to guide you every step of the way, both face-to-face, over the telephone and via our website.
Here are the key steps to becoming a foster parent with us:
1. Register your interest in fostering children
The first step you need to take is to contact us either via our website contact form, email or telephone.
2. We’ll get to know you to check your suitability
3. Meet to discuss fostering children
4. Practical training for fostering
5. Time to apply to foster
6. Safety checks to become a foster carer
7. Fostering suitability assessment
8. Approval to become a foster carer
9. Fostering your first child
10. Keeping your skills fresh